24 September In Chocolate, Cookies, Protein Bars and Snacks by Vykintas Bartus Tags: Weightloss
Clever Cherry Brownies
- 11/2 cups dried cherries
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 tspn salt
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/2 cup almonds
- Soak 1 cup cherries in water for an hour to soften. Drain and rinse.
- Place 2 cups walnuts in your high speed blender or food processor and blend into a granular flour.
- Add 1 cup of cacao powder and 1/4 tspn salt to the mix and process until smooth.
- With your food processor running, slowly add the 1 cup of soaked cherries and 1/2 cup of dates and proces until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and fold in 1/2 cup of cherries and 1/2 cup of raw chopped almonds.
- Press the brownie batter into a silicone or lined pan and freeze for 2 hours to set your Clever brownies.
- Remove them from the freezer, cut into 8-12 brownies, dust with more cacao powder if you wish and serve.
Share this Recipe
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.