24 September In Healthy Soups by Vykintas Bartus Tags: Energy
Clever (no sweat) Gazpacho
- 500 gms ripe tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 2 small cucumbers
- 2 medium red onions
- 4 peeled cloves garlic
- 100 ml olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 50 ml red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 4 tbspns Worcestershire sauce (British condiment)
- 1 bunch chopped fresh leaf parsley
- 2 tspns dried oregano
- Himalayan salt and pepper
- Tabasco sauce to taste
- Flaxseeds (optional)
- Nutritional yeast (optional)
- Roughly chop tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and onion and simply combine with the rest of the ingredients in your blender and blend until you have the onsistency you desire- chunky or smooth.
- Taste for seasoning and add salt, pepper and Tabasco to taste.
- Chill for at least 4 hours and serve.
This nutrient packed recipe makes 12 portions, but can be kept in the fridge for several days to provide convenient lunches.
Vegetables may be chopped rather than blended if you prefer your gazpacho extra chunky.
Add flaxseeds and nutritional yeast for an extra super food boost!
Share this Recipe
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.