24 September In Creams and sauces by Vykintas Bartus Tags: coconut, dessert
Coconut Whipped Cream
- 1 can- 200ml coconut milk
- 1-3 tbspns coconut sugar
- 1 tspn vanilla bean powder or essence
- 1-4 tbsp maple syrup optional
- Place coconut milk in the fridge the night before you wish to use it- or store one there always.
- When you open the can the coconut cream should be in a thick layer on the top, and the water should be beneath. Save the water to make a smoothie. Put the cream in a mixing bowl with the sugar and the vanilla.
- Using an electric whisk, whisk all ingredients together for around 10 minutes- it should thicken somewhat. Taste and add more sugar or maple syrup depending on how sweet you want it.
- Place coconut cream in a container in the fridge to thicken more for an hour or so. If the whipped cream becomes too firm you can re-whip to the desired consistency.
Share this Recipe
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.