24 September In Creams and sauces by Vykintas Bartus Tags: coriander, garlic, ginger, goji, golden, Incan, turmeric
Raw Golden Goji Chutney
- 1 cup golden or incan berries
- 1 cup dried Goji berries
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp garlic (approximately 1 clove)
- 1/2 cup parsley or coriander depending on your taste
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1-2 tbsps olive oil
- 1/2-1 tsp jalapeno chili
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1-2 tbsps maple syrup depending on how sweet you like it
- Soak the goji and golden berries for 2-3 hours. NB. If you soak them separately you can use the strained goji juice as a drink.
- Peel and roughly chop the ginger and the garlic.
- Drain the berries well and place in a food processor with the ginger and garlic. Process until well mixed.
- Add the jalapeno, red onion, coriander, turmeric, oil and gently pulse in the processor. Add maple syrup and salt to taste.
Share this Recipe
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.